Working on various long-term freelance projects for companies including GetGood Digital LLC (GetGood Drums), Arturia, Media4Care GmbH, Kredu GmbH. Service, UX and UI design for various other smaller web and mobile projects.
- Industrial and interface design for Arturia's electronic music instruments and hardware synthesizers (MatrixBrute, Beatstep Pro, AudioFuse, Keylab).
- Product Design for software music instruments.
Designing a mobile/tablet app for senior people to use in care homes.
Designing Mobile/Web applications, and marketing material for a Berlin based fintech company.
Designing a mobile/web app and corporate identity for a mileage reimbursement company in Boston.
Designing a Web app for German industrial spare parts management company Sparetech. I was also responsible for designing and implementing their new website.
I joined Vervoe, an HR tech startup from Melbourne, as the first full-time hire in early 2017. I worked closely with the development and management team to take the product from an early MVP to a full-scaled web app with thousands of users. Additionally, I was responsible for all day-to-day design tasks (landing pages, print designs, etc).
Responsible for all design related requirements (Corporate Identity, UX, UI, Print) for lifelife GmbH, a real estate tech company based in Berlin.
- Designing services and interactions for mobile applications in the automotive industry (Volkswagen and Audi).
- Designing graphical user interfaces for mobile applications.
- Concepting features and writing specifications for MASCHINE 2.0 and 2.1 Software.
- Designing interactions and defining hardware workflows for the MASCHINE STUDIO controller.
- Working closely with a team of developers to implement new MASCHINE features.
- Creating sketches, functional prototypes, and 3D models of the MASCHINE MK1/MK2 stand and future controller concepts.
- Conducting usability sessions to test new software and hardware features.
- Conducting a "Blue Ocean Strategy" presentation and workshop for senior management.
Conducting usability sessions to test new software and hardware features.
Tutor for ID Master students
Product Designer passionate about designing digital experiences that leave a positive impact on people, environment and the society.
Product & Services
Concepting & Ideation
Design & Art Direction
User Interaction & Experiences
Human Computer Interaction
Music Technology & Sound Design
Vervoe launches AI tools that test candidates’ on-the-job skills. Read Here
Technology alone won’t solve your company’s diversity problems. Read Here
Vervoe: Want Candidates With the Best Skills Fit? This New A.I.-Based Hiring System Is Perfect. Read Here
Wie Verbraucher eine provisionsfreie Wohnung finden. Read Here (German)
The purpose of this Master thesis was to determine how electronic musical instrument companies could utilise innovation strategies to add value to their products and create new business markets beyond their core. Read Here